WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

Importance of validating HTML

I never realized to validate my HTML markup till this day. I just tested my code with different browsers and if it worked, I continued my work and finally deploy it into production environment. Today I was following the same practice and I got two different results for same code. I had a circular label in my code that had circular view in chrome but not in firefox. Unknown of the issue. Finally I found somewhere that code validation failure may cause this. I headed to http://validator.w3c.org and validated my code. Oh no, there are a lot of error in my code. The fixing of those validation errors corrected my view in boh of the browsers.

"HTML SCRIPT MUST BE WRITTEN WITHIN GUIDELINES OF W3C.ORG FOR EXPECTED RESULT"

1 comment: Leave Your Comments