WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

Starting of dotNet development

It was just the console programming and used to wonder how the codes would be that create the user interface with graphics. Just the mind was with such wonders. I got a manual on Windows Forms Application Development and starting working with the graphical controls. Just got the idea about the libraries of dotNet and started to code a Calculator like that of Windows Inbuilt Calculator. I could not include all the features like that of a windows calculator but worked with the code on my own logic. I had the logic of Exception Handling but I used flags to handle the exceptions. Finally after working wild for 28 days I could deploy the setup package for my own coded calculator.
The most exciting moment ever! Shared a lot with a lot of people!

0 comments:

Post a Comment