WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

Automation Task in Photoshop

Using a software means automating our task.

Photoshop is a great software and I have been using just the simple Photoshop tools and edits for my general task of graphics and design with editing. But when I came up to handle with more and more task like these, I felt of some automation required for my tasks.

Here initiates the curiosity and started to find out just the automation task that can be done with Photoshop. My curiosity was initiated and it was pending.

When I came up with an issue of icon re-sizing with automation, I found the automation idea of recording the steps that we do for an image and using the recorded steps for a number of images. Really great feature of Photoshop that helps to do batch jobs within few steps.

Now I got my task automated and there is also speed up in my software UI design task too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment