WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

Sony Vaio Control Center has stopped working

The  advantage of sony vaio utilities is much more but it slows down the computer performance very much. Almost half of the RAM is occupied even in non-executing stage of computer. So, sony vaio users try to increase the performance by disabling the services and start up programs or by uninstalling the vaio utilities. I also tried the same. What I did was I disabled the important services that vaio utilities use to monitor the battery. Suddenly my battery was notified to be in critical stage in the vaio control center and it had stopped working.

Finally I found out that my battery was not in critical stage but the services that monitor the battery condition were not started. It might be that vaio control center looked for the service that was required to monitor the battery condition. Since the service had been disabled, it stopped working! Yeah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment