WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

Effort gives the knowledge

Many and much more things are discovered. More of them are publicized and some are secret too. The will to learn things makes everyone to achieve something. Sometimes life seems so lazy that even understanding a simple line becomes of no interest.

Sometimes the condition is changed! Just reversed! Wow, it's time to learn something by understanding. There are a lot of subject matter of interest and I have simple knowledge of many such matters but I don't know any subjects in depth. If I need something more, I should understand more.

Understanding is a matter of mind. I call this to be the state of mind. As I talked about the "lazy life" and "time to learn life", these are states to me. So bring fluctuations to the states of mind and get refreshed and informed and have an understanding.

Cheers! Happy understanding! Happy day! Achieved day!

The achievement is simple. I am able to collect the data resources required for me if I want to do some projects on natural language processing or data mining. I mean I got to use Google services to retrieve the data I want for my project even for my final year project. That's it I got.

Happy on what I got!

0 comments:

Post a Comment